Living Vintage is excited to announce that we now offer Furniture Transformation services! After several customer requests, we have decided to paint custom pieces. Your piece will be hand-painted by a LV-Certified Fusion expert by brush. We exclusively paint all pieces with Fusion Mineral Paint.
How Does It Work?
Getting a custom quote on your furniture transformation project is simple! Here's how our process works...
- You email us a couple pictures of the piece that you would like us to restore. Show us a couple different angles (front, back, inside). Include the measurements of your piece and what you want to see as the outcome. If you want specific things done such as new knobs or dark wax, please include this. (This is just to get your estimate, we will discuss colors, finishes, etc. during the consultation.)
- We will prepare a custom quote for you, including suggested finishes and techniques. We will also include the estimated start and completion date for your project. (Please remember that painting custom pieces is not an overnight process as paints do take time to completely dry and cure.) Our team will also follow up with a phone call if you would like to discuss more.
- Once you are ready to begin the project, we will schedule your consultation time. This time is when you will meet with your Fusion expert to decide on colors, finishes, techniques, etc.
- At your consultation, your Fusion Expert will go over the Furniture Transformation agreement with you. Once signed, a 50% downpayment is required to secure your workshop time and start the project.
Price Range Estimates
- Dressers: $200-$400
- Mirrors: $30-$90
- Side Tables: $75-150
- Desks: $200-450
- Bed Frames: $250-500
- Buffets: $200-400
- Chairs: $30-75
- Dining Tables: $300-500
- Hutches: $350-600
- Kitchen Cabinets: Please contact us for an estimate.
To request a custom quote, you may fill out the contact form below or send an email to email@example.com.
If you have issues with the form below (we are working to fix the issue right now), please send the request to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org